NEW DELHI: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has invited applications for 916 Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical) posts in Rajasthan.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through Rajasthan Public Service Commission website – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in – from April 30, 2018 to May 29, 2018 (12 midnight).
Details of the vacancies are given below.
Advertisement No. 07/2018-19 For Assistant Engineer (AEN) Comb. Comp. Exam 2018
Press Release regarding One Time Registration For RPSC Exams
Starting Date to Apply Online: April 30, 2018
Closing Date to Apply Online: May 29, 2018 (12:00 pm)
Correction in Online Application Form: May 30, 2018 to June 2, 2018 (12:00 midnight)
All Other Departments (Excluding Panchayati Raj Department): BE in (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)
For Panchayati Raj Department: Degree in Civil/Agriculture Engineering from a University established by law in India or qualifications declared equivalent thereto by the State Government
Age Limit for 916 Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical) (as on January 1, 2019)
|For General/ Unreserved Candidates||Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 40 years
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )|
|For SC/ST/ OBC (Rajasthan Domicile) candidates||05 years|
|For SC/ST/ OBC (Rajasthan Domicile)||10 years|
|For Gen (PH) Candidates||10 years|
|For OBC (PH) Candidates||13 years|
|For SC/ ST (PH) Candidates||15 years|
|Post||Department||No of vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Department of Public Health Engineering||225
|Department of Public Health Engineering||75
|Assistant Engineer||Panchayati Raj Department||4
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Public Works Department||307
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Water Resources Department||302
|Water Resources Department||3
Eligible candidates may apply online at RPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 30 Apr 2018 to 29 May 2018 11:59 PM.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- Log on to the official website: http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Click on “”Application Form” & Select the desired post
- Read the advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before “Online Application”
- Click on “Online Application” to fill up the application form online
- The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on “Apply Online” (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to “Sign In” by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for logging in to their account for Form Submission and Admit Card/Call Letter Download)
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information sought
- Candidates need to fill up to all required information in “First Screen” tab and click on “SUBMIT” to move next screen.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.