Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Details:
List of current vacancies in Join Indian Navy:
|Job Role||No. of Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Sailor (AA)||–||Indian Navy Sailor|
|Officers||–||Indian Navy Officers|
|Sailor (SSR)||–||Indian Navy Sailor|
Join Indian Navy Recruitment for Sailors (Artificer Apprentice):
|Total Vacancies||Not disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 June 2018|
Educational Qualification: Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Minimum height 157 cms.
- Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
- Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms.
Age limit: Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 1999 to 31 Jan 2002 (Both dates inclusive). No age relaxation is permissible.
Join Indian Navy Recruitment Selection process:
- Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Computer-based Examination, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- For wrong answer 0.25 marks deducted as penalty.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Examination Fee: Rs.106/- (No fee for SC/ST candidates)
How to apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment for Sailors?
All interested and eligible candidates…………….Read More>>
Source by freshersvoiceShare: