The interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official Bank of India website (bankofindia.co.in) from April 20, 2018 to May 5, 2018.
April 20, 2018
|Starting Date to Apply Online||April 20, 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||May 5, 2018|
|Starting date for submission of Application Fee|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||May 5, 2018|
|Date of Online Examination||June 10, 2018|
AGE LIMIT (as on April 1, 2018)
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 30 years
For SC/ ST candidates: Five years
For OBC candidates: Three years
Persons With Benchmark Disabilities: 10 years
Ex-Servicemen: Five years
Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89: Five years
Persons affected by 1984 riots: Five years
For Gen/OBC candidates: Rs 600/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs 100/-
- Log on to the official website: bankofindia.co.in
- Click on “Current Openings”
- Read the advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before “Online Application”
- Click on “Online Application” to fill up the application form online
- The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on “Apply Online” (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to “Sign In” by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for logging in to their account for Form Submission and Admit Card/Call Letter Download)
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information sought
- Candidates need to fill up to all required information in “First Screen” tab and click on “SUBMIT” to move next screen.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.