- Company Name: Amazon
- Experience: 0 – 5 years
- Job Location: Jobs in Hyderabad
- Eligibility: Any Degree
- Last Date: 10 December, 2016
Company Name : Amazon
Job Description :
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- An ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
Total No Of Posts : Various Posts
Designation : Customer Support Service
Qualification : Any Graduates
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 0 â€“ 5 years
Salary : INR 1,75,000 â€“ 3,50,000 LPA
Age Limit : Candidate should be Minimum age 18 yrs Max age 35 yrs.
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd.,
Building No: 9, 10th floor,
Mind Space IT Raheja Park,
Hitech City, Hyderabad 500081.
- Walkin Date : 7th to 10th December 2016
- Walkin Time : 10 AM
Amazon strives to be Earthâ€™s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want â€“ low prices, vast selection, and convenienceAmazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting.
Amazonâ€™s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the companyâ€™s DNA. The worldâ€™s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.