Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for the post of Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2017 for the recruitment of Stenographer. Apply Online before 15 July 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : F.No.3/6/2017-(P&P-II)
SSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2017
- No of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/- OR Rs.5200-20200/-
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2017
- Age of Relaxation : SC & ST Category 5 years, OBC-NCL Category 3 years & PH Category 10 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection based on Computer Based Written Examination & Skill test.
SSC Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply SSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through SSC website http://ssconline.nic.in OR http://ssc.nic.in from 17.06.2017 to 15.07.2017 till 5.00 PM thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 17.06.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 15.07.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee by Challan : 18.07.2017
Apply Now: Click Here
Source by sarkarinaukridaily…Share: