State Bank of India (SBI) was released the latest job bulletin SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, SBI is going to fill up 17168 vacancies of Junior Associate posts in various empty branches of SBI all over India. SBI invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. All the suitable applicants can fill the SBI Junior Associate Application Form 2017 and submit on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 17168 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: JA, JAA Associates & Clerk Vacancies.
- Junior Associate: 10726 Posts.
- Junior Agriculture Associate: 3008 Posts.
- Junior Associate (Backlog): 3218 Posts.
- Junior Associate (Special Recruitment): 188 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or post graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants who are selected for the SBI Latest Jobs 2017 will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- For General and OBC candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.600/-.
- For SC, ST and PWD applicants have to pay the registration fee as Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Closing date to apply online: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the link of SBI Junior Associate Notification 2017.
- Download the official advertisement and must read all the details carefully.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Enter fee details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature and certificates.
- Click on submit button and take a printout of the submitted application form for future usage.
Source by sscrecruitmentresults…Share: