The Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd (MRVC), a public sector undertaking under the Ministry of Railways (MoR), has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for engineering posts in various departments.
All the interested, eligible candidates are requested to apply through the prescribed format latest by January 27, 2018.
As reported, while the project tenure is for five years, the initial appointment will be made for two years on contract basis with consolidated emoluments.
Further, the period of contract is extendable by three years but it depends upon the project requirements and the performance of the candidate.
Total posts: 18
Name of the post:
- Project Engineer (Civil engineering): 8 posts
- Project Engineer (Electrical engineering): 6 posts
- Project Engineer (Telecommunication): 4 posts
All the candidates interested in applying need to possess a Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Electrical and Telecommunication with a minimum 60 per cent from a recognised institute or university.
Also, candidates should posses a valid GATE 2017 score.
Candidates should not exceed the maximum age limit of 30 years as on December 27, 2017.
However, candidates from reserved category will get age relaxation as per government rules.
All the selected candidates will be paid between Rs 40,000 to 1,40,000 with the basic pay of Rs 40,000.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to apply through offline application mode
- Log on to the official website and take print out of the application form
- Fill in all the required details in the prescribed format
- Affix a recent photograph in the space provided and sign
- Then, send the scanned copy through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Also, candidates need to attach the scanned copies of GATE 2017 admit card and official scorecard, engineering graduation marksheet, engineering graduation certificate, date of birth certificate/ age proof and caste certificate (if the candidate is from reserved category).
- Last date to apply: January 27
Source by indiatoday..Share: