India Post invites application for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) across India. Particularly, 19776 vacancies are allotted for GDS posts by India Postal Department. Eligible candidates apply online for India Post Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date(Extended for Some Circles-Kindly check the details below). Submit online application form @ India Post careers. This Page explains India Post Office Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
About India Post
India Post is a government of India agency, executing postal services in India. It has been functioning since 1854. Headquarter is located in Sansad Marg, New Delhi until now. They provide services such as letter post, parcel services, EMS, delivery, freight forwarding, third-party logistics and also deposit account. Presently, there are 22 postal circles in India and it has more than 4 lakhs employees are working in this department.
Organization Name: India Post
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 12289
Job Location: Across India
Circle wise vacancies of India Post Recruitment 2017
Eligibility criteria for India Post Recruitment 2017
- 10th standard from a recognized institute/Board.
- Computer Knowledge.
- Check official notification for complete educational Qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 40 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
- Interview (optional)
Mode of Payment
Offline Payment – Head Post Office.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for India Post GDS vacancies
- First go to official website and then Notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Click new registration and then apply online with register number.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Last date for Online application (West Bengal and North Eastern)||24.05.2017|
|Last date for Uttarakhand||18.05.2017|
|Last date for Gujarat & Punjab||11.05.2017|
|Last date for Tamilnadu||24.05.2017|
|Last date for Karnataka & Delhi||23.05.2017|
|Last date for Maharashtra & Assam||21.05.2017|
|Last date for Haryana & Chattisgarh||20.05.2017|
Source by dailyrecruitment…Share: