Central Railway invites Application for the posts of 150 Junior Clerk-cum-Typist. Apply Online before 30 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No : RRC/CR/GDCE-02/2017
Central Railway Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Clerk-cum-Typist
- No of Vacancy : 150 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 19900-63200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
Eligibility Criteria For Central Railway Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : 12th (10+2 stage) or its equivalent examination, with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate with Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English/ 25 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 42 years (01.12.2017)
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test, Typing test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Central Railway Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.rrccr.com from 01.12.2017 to 30.12.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.12.2017
Source by sarkarinaukridaily..Share: